Sunday, September 17, 2006
I am wasting another 5 min here blogging. Although there's no hint that I will ever stop during the pre-exam period.
Anyway.
Good luck to Doug, Tim and everyone else who are starting their promos tommorow.
You guys get to go first =)
Dun worry. We are coming later.
I heard about the dance tommorow.
Yes we are going to do yet another new dance tommorow.
No its not just any dance.
Its gonna be a pair dance.
As in guys/gals dance.
I am so not interested.
Isnt there anything else worth spending time on other than dancing?
I mean.. can't AJ PE department hold like a mass studying session or something?
Lol. The words of a mugger.
I should be studying.
Still have to cut my hair later and Matrix's showing tonight.
Did I mention that one of my fav shows was matrix?
Hm. It all started when I woke up at 2:40pm.
All my time's so darn cramped now.
I haven't done any of my homework because I was too busy studying.
Any teacher gonna accept this reasoning?
Guess not.
ZzZ.
My mind's unweaving/ 3:01 PM