Tuesday, September 19, 2006
I think I am under too much stress!
I am so stressed that lately I have been giving stupid replies to teachers!
Omg la. And I dun even know what I am saying!
On Mon i submitted my super late homework to miss huang.
she said she wasn't accepting it cos it was already quite late.
so i explained to her that she told us to submit it on monday.
den she found out that i didn't do the homework i was supposed to hand up last week XD
so she had every reason to reject me.
anyway.
She asked: "What benefits can you offer me?"
I replied: "50 cents".
And she told me to stay back.
Omg la. That's like the dumbest reply ever.
and I cant imagine how I said that out without thinking!
Then today Mr Lim saw me talking.
so he said: "Xin Chu, repeat what i just said".
and i replied: "Xin Chu, repeat what i just said".
OMG. I am going crazy!!!! Save me someone!!! I need medication!!!
AHHHHHHHHH! am i still sane?
i did the calculations. the probability is like 1/168.
its not very high, but it isn't very low either.
about 2.5 in 420.
yeps. just a coincidence.
"COWS! OMG NOOOO! I SEE COWS!"
My mind's unweaving/ 9:24 PM