Sunday, August 27, 2006
Things are getting better.
At least I think it is.
I removed the last entry to practise censorship.
Yep. And I know 10 pple read that entry.
So umm.. keep it to urself
cos after thinking about it..
I think its better that she dun know that I know.
=) Dun understand wad I am talking abt?
Its ok.
Saw this online translator tool today.
Its at
http://babelfish.altavista.comI attempted to translate my blog to chinese just now.
And I noticed that i have been using terrible english to blog
Haha.
Cos I nearly died of laughter when I read the translated text.
But the tool does direct translations. Which creates jokes sometimes.
For example:
"Back to your heart" - Backstreet boys ==> "
回到您的心脏" - Backstreet
男孩Nice translation eh?
"I had the toughest time of my life. First, I got angina pectoris
and then arteriosclerosis. Just as I was recovering from these,
I got tuberculosis, double pneumonia and phthisis. Then they
gave me hypodermics. Appendicitis was followed by tonsillectomy.
These gaveway to aphasia and hypertrophic cirrhosis. I completely
lost my memory for a while. I know I had diabetes and acute
ingestion, besides gastritis, rheumatism, lumbago and neuritis.
I don't know how I pulled through it.... It was the hardest spelling
test I've ever had."
My mind's unweaving/ 9:41 PM