Saturday, August 19, 2006
I got tagged. This is a very long tag. So here goes.
INSTRUCTIONS
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 10 people to play this game too.
5. Bold the questions and answers that swack
How are you feeling today?
"Ring Ring Ring" - S.H.E
I dunno how a phone feels!
Will you get far in life?
"心爱"
That means something, but I haven't figured it out yet. Next.
How do your friends see you?
"宝贝快睡" - 5566
All my friends want me to sleep. Yea! That's right. Everyone's been telling me to sleep early lately XD
Will you get married?
"天灰" - S.H.E
I got no idea what the title means. So I got no idea whether I will ever get married. But it sounds negative lol. Perhaps I never will.
What is your best friend's theme song?
"珊瑚海" - Jay
I dunno. Anyone like this song out there?
What is the story of your life?
"髮如雪" - Jay
Wah. It means my hair is all white. Omg la. I don't want white hair!! >_<
What was high school like?
"Crawling Back To You" - Backstreet Boys
I remember spending most of my time standing or sitting. So i guess this doesn't fit.
How can you get ahead in life?
"為我好" - 梁静如
I can get ahead in life by being nice to myself? Or others?
What is the best thing about your friends?
"煎熬" - 5566
Hmm are they very enduring? I think so. Anyone complained about some tiring stuff lately?
What is in store for this weekend?
"Back to Your Heart" - Backstreet Boys
No don't think I was ever in someone's heart recently. Hmm. Maybe that's a literal meaning. Anyone's heart can fit a 50kg mass? Anyway this weekend's all PW and stuffs. =(
What song describes you?
"Honey" - 王心凌
I am super sweet =D
To describe your grandparents?
"Borriquito"
LOL. Don't think my grandparents can dance to this. Nor have they ever danced this. Its a Latin song lol. They don't listen to Latin.
How is your life going?
"注定" - 品冠
Hmm. Everything in my life is fated? Should I accept fate? Must I?
What song will they play at your funeral?
"黑色毛衣" - Jay.
Omg pls don't. I want a song which I can hear! (Lol Joan will uds this)
How does the world see you?
"在你和天之间" - 赵子必
I am between myself and the sky? That doesn't make any sense.. its like saying 1 is between 0 and 1.
Will you have a happy life?
"尋找" - 范玮琪
I dunno whether I will have a happy one, but I will definitely be searching for one?
What do your friends really think of you?
"远走高飞" - 李胜杰
They want me to bring them far far away?
To where? Sentosa? the zoo? Lol.
Do people secretly lust after you?
"睫毛弯弯" - 王心凌
??? That doesn't give me an answer. Oh well.
How can you make yourself happy?
"泛泛之辈" - Kenji Wu
Does that mean I will be happy as long as I am not myself? I won't want to do that. I want to live a life that is myself.
What should you do with your life?
"只对你有感觉"
I should do something with my life. I haven't derived anything from this song though. Perhaps to have feelings towards only one person?
Will you ever have children?
"如果有一天" - 梁静如
Lol. That's like the best answer ever. If one day i ever...
10 people to do this:
1. Gerald
2. Jewel
3. Joan
4. Joey
5. Ken
6. Lydia
7. Pui Kit
8. Teck Ching
9. Terrence
10. Wei Lie
I am surprised JJ's songs didn't turn up. I got quite a few of those..
Labels: tag
My mind's unweaving/ 7:25 PM