Wednesday, August 16, 2006
My legs are nowhere near getting better.
In fact it got worse.
I am semi-crippled now.
Oh ya. I realised how super observant Miss Lee is.
I was walking with her from the staff room to the general office.
Den we walked from the door to the stairs.
And she suddenly turned around and asked: What's wrong with your legs?
Wah. To think pple can be ard me the whole day and not notice a thing =/
Anyway if I don't turn up in sch tmr, it means i just got officially crippled.
Cos I don't have crutches at home to go to sch with.
PS was another kinda long day.
Spent some time chatting with Sean.
Talked about Cat High.
About AJ.
About army.
About many random things.
Hmm.
That's about it then. I was a bit sleepy today also.
Will sleep slightly earlier tonight =))
Hopefully noone will be seeing me online at 1am.
If you see me online and its late.
Tell me to go to sleep.
Thanks.
My mind's unweaving/ 7:54 PM