Thursday, August 17, 2006
Thur passed in a flash.
Happy Birthday Charissa =))
My legs are still as bad as ever.
Jewel tried to explain the cause of it though.
Its because when I exercised my legs so much, it released some lactic acid which caused the muscle ache. Then the toxic from the lactic acid is the one currently causing the pain in my legs.
The reason why my legs are hurting for so long is cos I didn't rest that night.
Get it?
Well I don't.
Lol.
Anw I went for my 1st ever tuition in my life today.
Its a new experience.
Physics. Hmm.
I think this tuition gave me a new perspective.
I wonder if Mr Lim really do surf blogs but...
omg la that tutor really pwned Mr Lim big time.
Lol.
Ok he's a good tutor.
But I dunno if I have enough time.
1.5 months to promo.
Jia you ba.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:40 PM