Friday, August 11, 2006
I had nothing to blog today intitially. But then I suddenly thought of some philosophical stuff.
So i decided to write on it. Of cos such stuff gets long and perhaps boring.
But I plan to go on with it anyway.
Here's the official blog entry:
After the break, its Fri alr.
And its back to another 3-day break again.
Gary's back. Welcome back =))
---- End of Entry ----
Ok. Now back to the topic.
I was partly inspired by someone to write this entry.
I was playing Battlefield today.
An old game. Very very old.
But I ain't gonna talk about the game so there.
In this game, people were given awards if they met a certain requirement.
Usually people who are supposedly the "pros" are identifed by their awards.
However, today I saw some pple without any awards. Yet their skills were equivalent to the "pros" in game. On the other hand, another guy with a couple of awards turned out to be a poor player.
From this, I drew a conclusion:
People who appear to be insignificant at times may possess hidden potentials which can't be seen just from the surface.
On the other hand, people who appear to be skilled may not be as good as he or she appears to be.
All this is revealed when people are put to the test.
However, not everyone gets the chance to be put to the test. Opportunites come and go, and its up to us whether to grab it.
To be put to the test.. it could either topple you for good or push you up to a better position.
Life is a gamble.
I just lost track of my main topic. Lol.
So I will end here then. Gd nitez~
My mind's unweaving/ 10:24 PM