Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Hahahahaha. Today is such a funny day.
Reunited with an ex-classmate today with the help of Zk.
Cos there was someone whom I found extremely familiar when I saw her in AJ about a few weeks ago.
Wonder why I never saw her before after so many months.
Anyway I decided to ask Zk to help me ask her abt her pri sch.
And he does things extremely direct indeed.
It took him less than 1 day to inform me that her pri sch was indeed KCP.
As I thought so.
But her name doesnt seem to ring a bell in me.
Which is unlikely if she was my classmate in KCP.
I cant possibly have forgotten everyone's name.
So Zk dragged me all the way to meet her.
In front of a huge group of gals all from her class.
Omg sia.
It was dam awkward lo.
She confirmed that she was from KCP.
But not from my class.
Then she said that we were from the same kindergarden class!
Omg sia.
Wad a great memory!
And that sure triggered some of that tiny memory in me.
HAHAHAHA. My classmate of 11 years ago!
Hi again!
We meet in AJ after 11 years!
=D Lol.
Finally PS stopped CCA today.
I rushed through all my remaining work which was still uncompleted.
And amazingly, I settled everything all by today!
Cheers! I am free till the end of promos!
I went to dig through my ancient photo album.
Found photos that were 11 years old.
Hahahaha.
Lol. She sure does looks the same after 11 years.
I think my blog song really fits my mood now. Hahaha.
Anw. That's abt it.
Today was the last day of Term 3.
Tmr's celebrations.
So we are free for 1 week+! =D
I am so looking foward to meeting more of my ex-classmates.
Haven't found any of my classmates from KCP ever since I left the sch.
Didn't leave any contacts.. sadly.
I will just depend on fate to bring me to my classmates again =)
My mind's unweaving/ 6:35 PM