Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Oh yea. Just remembered something.
I forgot to comment on the lovely Nd celebrations ytd.
No offence meant here. This is constructive criticism.
I criticise 1st and think later. So don't be offended but what I say. Thanks.
One short video will get your audience's attention for a while.
One long video will get your audience's attention for a while before starting to get them distracted.
Two long videos will tell them that they should start talking to their friends and getting out their handphones to sms pple.
Three long videos will tell your audience to go and sleep and wait till the whole thing is over.
I don't understand why three long videos were placed as part of the celebrations.
It totally bores the audience out.
But I did watch through all 3 videos. And I was placing my attention on the performance for the first 90% of the show.
Maybe that's why I was still feeling energized after the celebrations.
While everyone was feeling tired.
My mind's unweaving/ 2:43 PM