Monday, August 21, 2006
ARGH. How the heck did Mon come already?
Anyway got something to clarify.
Although I was expected to do the announcement on the photo exhibition this morn, I didn't go up cos I was refused the honor of doing so.
Lol. I volunteered ok?
But they insisted that they wanted to do it instead.
Ah. Noone will ever believe me >_<
Nvm that.
Mon is as boooooooooooring as usual.
The lessons are boring that is.
I only didn't do my GP, Econs, PW, Maths and Physics. What's the fuss?
=))
Went to eat with Marcus, Joan and Ken after sch.
After
much decision, we decided to go to Ajisen Ramen.
Laughed our way to J8.
I cant rmb wad we were laughing at.
Oh yes.
We were laughing at pairs and pears.
Lol.
It took some level of difficulty to finish dinner cos I was laughing and choking over it.
But I succeeded anw.
Marcus and Ken came over to my house to pass the time b4 tuition.
I think Marcus explored my whole house inside out.
And my computer after that.
Nothing interesting found.
My house and computer is
very clean =))
Tuition today was extremely ???
He nicely taught us a qn involving 7 unknowns.
Of cos that wasn't very hard.
To him that is.
So he gave us homework on moments
You know how questions like these come with something like a pulley and stuffs?
And maybe 2 points like A and B?
Mine got A, B, C, D, E, F, G, P, Q and R.
Sounds gd. If I don't end up in the mental hospital half-way thru the question that is.
Anyway. Gotta do my GP.
Buh bye then.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:21 PM