Monday, August 28, 2006
I am so proud of myself.
I actually did all my homework =O
Hahahaha.
Dunno wad inspired me to do so.
Some pple think its cos I was reading entertaining blogs.
And I got entertained enough to do my homework.
But I doubt so.
Was just in the mood I guess.
Maths test wasn't a disaster as I expected.
It wasn't that bad. Wasn't good either.
I guess a pass would satisfy me.
If I get it.
I am starting to lose track of time.
Promos are only round the corner.
A very short corner.
And I am still so afraid that I won't pass promos.
I never did plan for my future.
But if I dun make it to J2 I dunno if I will even continue studying.
I dun want to fail my promos..
So. The 1 month countdown begins then.
GP.
Chinese. Maths. Physics.
Economics. Geography.
I have planned which subjects I will study.
I will pass every subject except Economics.
Cos I am hopeless at it.
I really hope I pass my Maths and Physics.
Physics tuition today was a disaster.
He went thru stuffs dat I have never ever seen before.
I hope he goes back onto something that makes sense soon.
If not I wun continue after the 1 month is up.
It doesn't make sense to go to tuition to confuse myself.
I heard Eddy's birthday is
tmr tmr's tmr's tmr.
Happy Birthday Eddy.
I know he's someone from 21/06.
But I dunno him in person. Lol.
Happy Birthday anyway.
I have decided to go back on the 31st.
Its time for a reunion.
I miss everyone back in CHS.
And I haven't seen the Herd in something like years.
Hi Doug. Hi Tim. If you are reading this.
Cya at CJ on the 31st kk? =)
Miss you guys.
"Zhuai lo."
My mind's unweaving/ 10:44 PM