<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 12, 2006
I knew I forgot to take something.
I knew it !!!
Argh!
I forgot to borrow the card reader from the dark room!!!
Now I got all these nice pics of fireworks in the camera and I cant take it out =((

Its ok.
I will wait till Mon.
I must wait!!!

Today was somewhat a hectic day.
I was awoken at 11am by my phone ringing.
Was kinda groggy and I was thinking: I didn't set my alarm. Why is my phone ringing?
So I reached over and shut the ringing off.
Then I realised: That was my ringtone. Not my alarm. Oh my. Someone was calling me. LOL.
Ok. So Marcus called back again. Invited me out for a movie. Why not?

Went to watch Lake House with Marcus, Joan and Gary.
Rated it 4 out of 5.
Very original storyline.
A nice and fascinating story.

I went home to grab my camera and tripod and we went to Kpool at amk after dat.
Pooled till 6pm.
I was meeting up with Patrick and the rest at Aljunied at 6:45pm.
Den we were going to take pics of the fireworks in some"ulu" place.
At first, my timing was perfect. I was meeting up with Chris and Chi Hong and we would all go to watch the fireworks tgt.
They are such nice people to accompany me =))

Den Chi Hong said he was hungry. So I tot it wouldn't matter if we spared 10 minutes for dinner.
He ate for 30 minutes.
After that he wanted bubble tea. It was about 30 shops away.
Ok so we were at amk Mrt at 6:45pm.
We met up with Joey at Bishan Mrt and off we went to Aljunied.
Reached at ard 7:20pm.
We weren't the latest surprisingly.

Finished gathering at 7:25pm and began our journey to the spot supposedly 20 minutes away.
We waited 5 minutes for the bus, took a 20 minutes bus ride, and walked for 35 minutes.
Reached the spot at 8:25pm. That's so like 20 minutes.
But as mentioned, it was a super ulu spot. So the only people there were mainly photographers. And people who bothered to travel so far. Mainly couples. Lol.
We found an empty spot and settled down.
By the time all the settings and stuffs were rdy it was alr 8:55pm.
The 4 of us didn't play bridge as planned.

The fireworks were just as beautiful.
Enjoyed every moment of it. 12 minutes long.
It was just snapping photos after photos.
Yep.

Enjoyed myself a lot today.
Good thing i dragged the 3 of em along.
With me and Chi Hong around, jokes come at 1/sec
Lol. We were like laughing and laughing the whole journey.
I think some pple must have thought we were crazy. Haha.
But I go crazy whenever I am with them. Lol.

But we were kinda worn out on the journey back.
Not as much laughing.
But it was still fun =))

Most of the seniors went for supper after that.
The 4 of us didn't.
Cos some of us had already passed the curfew by a few hours (1 hour exceeded the curfew; 5 hours also exceeded. Might as well exceed 5 hours lol)
And just in case we were going to miss the last train which was at 11+, we went home.

So there. I am home. Yup.
It was a super fun day.

"Boom. Snap. Boom. Snap. Boom. Boom. Boom. Snap. Boom. Boom. Snap. Boom. Boom. Boom. Snap."

My mind's unweaving/ 11:58 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012