Saturday, August 05, 2006
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Do the following without complaining.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you've completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say that he/she has been tagged.
FAVOURITES:
color: black, blue, white
song: tribute to titanic, bian hao 89757, photograph, etc. (too many to name alr)
movie: Star Wars
sport: basketball
day of the week: saturday
season: er.. summer. cos singapore only has summer.
ice-cream: chocolate
CURRENT:
mood: moody
taste: er.. the roof of my mouth? or my teeth?
clothes: some random shirt and some random pants
desktop: Microsoft Windows XP Professional wallpaper
time: 11:20pm
surroundings: living room
annoyance: read my last entry
thoughts: I am hungry
FIRSTS:
best friend: Michael, Nanyang Primary
crush: Someone from kcp.
movie: Er. Ok I know its a chinese movie. My dad used to bring the family to the theatre in AMK to watch chinese movies. I think the theatre is no longer there.
music: I rarely listened to music previously. Cant rmb.
LASTS
cigarette: Never.
drink: Plain water
ride: MRT. from YCK to Bishan.
crush: No comments. Dun speculate. Thanks.
movie: Click
phone call: With my mom.
HAVE YOU EVER:
dated one of your best friends: Yea of cos. dragged tx out for a meal.
been arrested: Of cos not.
skinny-dipped: In my bathtub when I was young? Does that count?
been on tv: Yea. But I won't say when, how or why. I was on TV for quite a few weeks. Once a week >_<. Some pple know though. Shhhh!
kissed someone you don't know: nope!
THINGS:
4 things you did today: Took my com down to the shop, took my com back from the shop, ate lunch, ate dinner
4 sounds you can hear right now: The tv, the sound of me typing on my keyboard, my music playing, my mom doing something in the kitchen
FIVE PPL CHOSEN TO DO THIS
1. Ken
2. Terrence
3. Jia Min
4. Lydia
5. Teck Ching
Labels: tag
My mind's unweaving/ 10:40 PM