Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Busy busy day.
Decided to take out some time to blog cos I am totally stuck on PW.
Been searching in avail for nearly 3 hours.
I really can't find any statistics online.
Sianz.
School was busy.
One of the boards of the photo exhibition fell into disrepair only on Day 2.
As I expected, the boards wun be able to stand for a week.
The stuffs are just too heavy to be held there for so long.
Spent one break redoing the board.
As I was fixing it up, a photo from another board dropped to the floor behind me.
I guess I will just have to keep fixing the boards up for a week.
Physics extra lessons today as usual.
And as usual, my brain died out and absorbed 0% info.
Sigh. Will I ever pass Physics?
Lol Ken must have been surprised today.
He was following me, Joan and Marcus.
Den when we reached the porch,
Marcus headed out of the school,
Joan headed for the canteen,
I went to the staffroom.
All in 3 different directions altogether.
And Ken was like.. huh?
Lols.
Stayed around in sch till 6pm.
Wanted to meet Miss Lee to collect my money.
But I gave up at 6pm.
She smsed me at 6:07pm to tell me that her meeting was over.
But sadly, my hp inbox was full. I didn't know that she smsed me.
Found out at 6:17. I was already in Bishan then.
Hais.
Still stuck on that super tough Physics question.
And I don't understand some other stuffs.
Trying to do PW.
Achieving nothing.
What a bother.
Ken asked me today whether I ever regretted coming to JC.
Considering how busy life was in JC.
As a matter of fact, yes.
JC life is too tough.
But I know poly life doesnt suit me.
Its either JC or nth.
That's why I am here.
I found out that I was in the lowest 20% across the level.
Apparently they highlighted the subjects to indicate the subjects which everyone scored in the higher percentile and in the lowest percentile.
I had none highlighted.
I don't get it.
So why am I in the lowest 20%?
Oh well.
"Always give down. Never give up."Ahhhh lame! >_<
My mind's unweaving/ 8:20 PM