<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 05, 2006
I didn't mention I was going to kill myself.
When I mentioned eternal rest, I meant lying around all day just resting.
A lifetime of leisure. Yea.
Not death.
It means becoming a social bum.

Anyway I figured out why its better to exercise 1st and eat later instead of eating 1st and exercising later.
Today I carried my CPU to the computer shop.
Burnt 15kJ of energy.
Then I went to eat.
And I felt full.
That was lunch.

At dinnertime, I went to eat 1st before carrying my CPU back home.
Burnt another 15kJ of energy.
Now I am hungry again. Argh.
Next time I study how much energy I should take in.
Then I eat enough food to cover that extra energy I need to do labour work.
Hmm.

There are reasons why I am feeling so down lately.
I can't talk to my dad without ending up in a yelling competition.
I dunno why.
I am unhappy with the fact that he doesnt give a damn abt me.
He's super inconsiderate.
I know my mom's constantly helping me.
And defending me.
But when she's nt around, I end up quarreling with my dad again.
I really cant take this anymore.
I don't feel like going home.
My dad comes home much earlier than my mom.
And I have to risk a quarrel for a few hours.
I don't want my mom to dispute with my dad becos of me either.
I rather stay out and dun come home.
There's a lot of stress building on me lately.
Hais...

My mom keeps telling not to run away from home despite all this.
She hopes I can just bear with it.
And I suppose I will stay put for her sake.
For now.

Staying out late and not going home.
Is that a solution?

"Cant I just run away and never come back?"

My mind's unweaving/ 8:01 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012