Friday, August 25, 2006
I dunno wad to say.
Too many things have been happening to me lately.
I am really on the edge this time.
I know noone knows wad happened to me.
I don't plan to tell many pple either.
But today i was seriously on the verge of a breakdown.
Nevertheless I still tried my best to look normal.
Nearly broke down when Ken asked if I was alright today.
But I held back.
I feel so distressed now.
All this stuff shouldn't be something I should be going through at this point of time.
I don't understand why my life is like shit now.
But I have made promises.
I will continue to live on.
For the sake of everyone around me.
I will live on.
But the stress...
Its suffocating me.
And the pain...
Its torturing me.
"Life is a total darkness to me now. I don't believe I will ever see the light again in the near future."
My mind's unweaving/ 9:50 PM