Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Today was the most extraordinary day ever.
I did some stuffs which I can't believe I would have ever thought of doing so.
But pardon me, cos I wun be going into any details of sorts.
Was feeling kinda tired today. Not much energy to speak nor do anything. And my legs were aching terribly.
Mr Seow thought I wasn't feeling well. Cos I was falling asleep for no specific reason.
Yep. I wasn't feeling that well. Was tired.
Maths went super slowly. Cos I wanted it to end asap. And time tends to move much more slowly when you will it to speed up.
Thought of poning Physics.
But didn't.
Slept a bit in Physics. But I managed to copy all my notes anyway =d
Didn't go for Economics. I spent the next 2 hours sleeping in the Nexus.
Felt a bit more energy left in me after that.
But was super groggy.
I still didn't have a hold on my own senses up till halfway into Physics.
My body was like moving on its own while my mind just wanted to sleep.
Alright. Nothing much happened for the day.
I found out some stuffs though.
I am deciding whether to follow-up on it.
And if you see this today Chris,
remember to bring your thumbdrive tmr.
I will try and remember to bring mine too =d
“做好人不容易,但却是无法衡量的值得。”
My mind's unweaving/ 3:42 PM