Saturday, July 15, 2006
Feeling very tired now.
Everything's taking a toll on me.
Reached home yesterday and slept for 13 hrs.
I usually sleep for only about half that time.
Hmmm. Maybe I really needed that rest.
Perhaps I am less physically tired now. But I am still emotionally tired.
I need someone to talk to. And that TX went and locked up his com.
Who can I ever talk to now?
Yea. Maybe I will talk to the mirror. At least there's someone to talk to.
I got back my Econs and Geo paper.
Failed Econs. Aced Geo.
Dunno whether I should be happy or sad.
Thanks to Lydia for asking me for the PDF notes on Geo.
Thus I downloaded it and I studied for Geo.
Thanks to Zi Tong who lent me his notes on mass movements 1 hr before the test.
That's about all then.
There might not be as many entries on this blog anymore.
I feel too tired to continue blogging consistently.
But I won't close it.
Goodbye then.
"Its like being transported 2 months back. Except that this time, I am all alone."I remember my dream last night.I dreamt that I downed a huge bottle of beer.Then I fell and slept through the night.It felt good.
My mind's unweaving/ 9:48 AM