Thursday, July 06, 2006
Hi pple!
Gd morning!
I got nth much to do so I am here to blog.
I survived the night depsite my sprain.
Thats the good news.
The bad news is that its now so bad that its throbbing in pain even though I ain't moving.
And I still cant stand. Yea.
So now I am hopping around on one foot like a Chinese vampire.
At this rate I doubt I will be in school on Friday.
Its not my idea of fun to spend a whole day hopping around the school.
And I don't feel like going to the extent of bringing crutches or something.
Though I look like I am gonna need it now.
Aye. I am no better than a cripple now.
Sigh. What can I do if I can't move?
Nvm. I am going to hop over to the doctor later.
I can't expect my mom to carry me there or sth right?
Argh. Why didn't I go to the doctor last night?
On a brighter note, I found out that I got endorsed under the 4th position in the AJC Cross Country for J1s.
Apparently, after they removed everyone who left AJ, I went up from around the 20+ position to the 4th.
LOL.
-----------Update-----------
I am back from the doc.
Hopped over to Ang Mo Kio and back.
Ok i took a taxi there with my mom.
But the hopping in between is killing my left leg now.
The taxi driver was happily telling me about how the Chinese physician will twist my ankle back into place or something.
Told me that it will hurt a lot.
That's so contributive.
Thanks ar.
The doctor examined my ankle.
Then he said it was just a strain.
Nothing dislocated.
Whew. For a moment I thought he was going to test how much pain I could take.
Oh ya. My ankle is now so swollen there's a distinct bulge on the side of my leg.
Hahahaha.
The doc wrapped my leg up. That's abt it.
No serious dmg done to my leg.
Now I will have to stone at home for a few days.
Hopefully I will recover the ability to walk by tommorow.
I want to go to school instead ^^
I am like very hardworking you know?
My mind's unweaving/ 7:11 AM