Friday, July 07, 2006
Oo. Got called up at 6pm to go to pool.
I have nvr gone out for pool so late b4.
Met up with Joan and Marcus at Toa Payoh at 7:40pm.
Joan was wearing contact lenses for the 1st time o.O
And dats like the 1st thing I noticed when I saw em.
The place was full so we went to eat 1st.
OMG the food at "Banquet" tastes terrible.
And the place is called "Banquet"?
Its like a very expensive way to torture your taste buds.
Perfected with bland soups and rubbery noodles.
I timed for pool to end at 10:15pm.
Reason: I need to be home before 11pm.
Evaluation: My mom reaches home at 11pm. And she's not supposed to know that I am not at home and at pool instead at a time like 10+pm.
Conclusion: I needed enough time to reach home at a latest time of 10:55pm before she did.
Result: Its 11:09 pm now and she isn't home yet. I reached home at 10:40pm.
Lol.
I saw something today that weren't meant for my eyes.
But hey, it was purely a coincidence that I was there.
They couldn't have possibly expected me to be there anyway.
A sudden decision caused me to be there by an exact coincidence.
But anyway...
I am happy for them =)
"My leg itches so badly. I can't wait till I get those bandages off tommorow morning!!!!"
My mind's unweaving/ 11:01 PM