Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Omg la. I should never have ran those 6 rounds during PE yesterday.
Woke up this morning to a terrible pain in my ankle.
I think my ankle has just taken some serious damage.
With any luck, I might still be able to walk to school tommorow.
Don't feel like getting my ankle bandaged up again though.
So troublesome.
And itchy.
I spent last night doing Maths corrections till 12am.
Sigh.
I decided to redo the whole paper since there was so much to do anyway.
Then I went on a hunt for anything related to Physics to get ready my Physics file.
I realised my notes are in such a mess.
Found some Geog notes which I lost some time ago.
Darn. I guess its a bit late to find it now.
Oh ya.
The next SPA practical's coming.
The teacher said that the syllabus tested will be
waves and oscillations.Its next week. I hope to score better for this SPA than the first one.
I nearly messed up the physics practical today lo.
Heng Mr Lim spotted my mistake and corrected it when I was doing my first reading.
But he picked on me three times for that.
Mentioned my name twice.
Hmmph. =(
And I notice he's been writing weird stuff while marking our practicals.
I saw "Good, but see me."
So is that considered good or bad? =/
Econs lecture was quite enriching.
She was about to go through the test paper but she gave up in the end.
Dunno why.
Anyway in the end she began going through everything Mr Choi had been teaching.
Woot. Now that's 1 lecturer that CAN teach.
I think I learnt more in that 1 short lecture session than the 5 to 6 lecture sessions by Mr Choi added up altogether.
In fact, he was degrading my brain.
That was one essential Econs lecture to reverse all that brain damage.
Went to Yoshinoya at J8 for lunch after that.
With Marcus, Joan, Leon, Zi Tong and Ken.
Joan began asking some simple psychological tests after that.
Here's one for everyone to try out:
1. If you are going to your girlfriend/boyfriend's house, would you take the shorter route or the longer route?
2. When you enter your girlfriend/boyfriend's house, would you rather that he/she be sleeping or doing something else?
3. When you leave your girlfriend/boyfriend's house to go home, would you take the shorter route or the longer route?
Test results to be posted in the next entry =)
Here's another one:
Imagine a box.
What is the size of the box you are thinking of now?
Remember, your first thought counts!
Test results also to be posted in the next entry =)
They went for a movie after that.
Dunno which movie. But it was 1.5 hours away.
I decided to go home first to work through my workpile.
Ok let me get started then..
If you don't feel like waiting for the next entry, Msn me to get the answers to the psychological tests. I am usually online. You could tell me what you chose if you want ;)
Actually I would be interested to know. Lol.
"Nope. No tips for the Physics SPA. You mean you all saw a tip about it on my blog? o.O"
My mind's unweaving/ 3:54 PM