Saturday, July 22, 2006
Hmm I finally decided that I needed a thumbdrive to store my files.
So I went to buy one when I passed by Best Denki ytd.
The salesman was supposed to intro sth to me.
But it went like this
Salesman: What size do you want?
Me: Er... 512mb.
Salesman: What brand do you want?
Me: What's the difference?
Salesman: No difference. Except that the Sony one looks nicer.
Me: ...
So I settled on the Sony one. Here's a pic of my new thumbdrive =D

Had an event to cover today.
MDS.
Stands for Mayor's Debate something.
I can't remember wad S is.
"Series" perhaps?
Played around with the camera during the long break.
Here's the photos I shot.
Minor Zoom Burst effect.

This is a skill called panning. Basically it creates a motion blur while the subject is in focus.

This car passed by thrice during the 10 minutes I spent practising panning today.
Apparently it was a training car for someone trying to earn his license.

This is an attempt to pan and zoom burst at the same time.
Lol.

Some random pic. I took a nicer one ytd but didn't save it. I am gonna try and get a better one next time.

And here's a zoom burst of Jia Ying. Haha.
She was covering this event with me.

The SAF planes just flew past again.
The 1st time they did, I thought it sounded like a plane so close to the ground that it was going to crash.
It was deafening.
The 2nd time they did it just now, I realised that they were probably rehearsing for NDP.
Which is in 2.5 weeks time.
Did anyone tell them that they are extremely noisy?
I got my result slip back yesterday.
Just to compile my results,
I got UUSEAA.
Not very impressive I think.
3 H2 fails.
3 H1 passes.
My percentile for my 3 H2s are at 30+%
I am clearly scoring far below the school's average.
I better work hard.
I have been undergoing sleep deprivation for some time already.
And its taking a toll on me.
But I shall perservere.
My mind's unweaving/ 5:10 PM