Monday, July 31, 2006
PDG phototaking was today.
Took some time before we decided to take it at the foyer.
Sry gary.. due to the tight schedule we cant wait for everyone to take the photo tgt
mayb i can try photoshopping u in =O
Anw the shots were gd enuff. But I wun be sending the photos around.
The photos are for sale, not for distribution.
So patiently wait till we get the samples developed so u can decide on wad photo to buy =)
We had the shortest PE ever.
It went like this : Those who passed Napfa, you are dismissed.
Wdh.
Last afternoon PE was cancelled due to retest, the one before that we did slave labour, and this one barely started at all.
I think there's nt much pt in gg for afternoon PE nemore.
Oh yes.
This is not where I am ending off.
I koped the grp photo pic for the BBQ from the laptop today.
Here's it =))

Wonder wads wrong with Andrew. Lol.
Btw Jiamin and Ken got their blogs back up again.
Same urls.
=)) Welcome back!
My mind's unweaving/ 7:08 PM