Saturday, July 08, 2006
AJC held the 2nd day of the interhouse games today.
So I reached sch at 8:40am.
Cos I would be doing event coverage for the interhouse games.
I nvr knew every student had to register themselves at the guard house if they came back on Sat.
Its not the first time I am back on Sat.. and its the 1st time I m stopping at the guard house.
Hah.
Most of the pple were late. But not very late.
Pei Yeung was complaining about how late everyone was.
By the time Jian Qi arrived with the dark room key, he was umm 4 minutes late.
She was still complaining =/
Turns out today was a practice for all exco members on event coverage.
For most of us, its our 1st go at event coverage.
Its not my 1st time though.
I counted. This is probably the 5th or more.
I was the only idiot to turn up for an outdoor photo coverage in a black shirt.
The sun was shining down brightly today.
Being very nice, I was absorbing all the heat away from everyone else so that they will feel cooler.
Nvm. It wasn't that hot anyway. I think.
Hmm however, this is my 1st go at sports coverage.
Still find it kinda fun.
The whole school had something going on here and there.
And it was kinda confusing as to what was going on.
Went around snapping photos here and there.
Not very gd shots.
The distance was too wide to get a good one.
Managed to get my hands on the telephoto lens in the end.
Wow that lens rocks!
Jian Qi said my shots at the end were not bad.
Dats cos the telephoto lens is distinctly 32498342 times better than the normal lens.
Went back to the dark room after the whole thing.
The current exco. The new exco.
We were chatting.
Loads of jokes and laughter. Hahahaha.
Talked about really old TV serials.
Talked about some other stuff.
Looked at our photos.
Felt some satisfaction.
I am really enjoying myself in this CCA.
I decided not to go to my doctor for a follow-up after all.
The clinic wun be open till 2:30pm.
2.5 hr lunch break...
So troublesome to wait.
Anyway I will probably finish recovering soon.
Hey Lydia.
Send me those photos I took after you are done filtering it ^^
the last 10 photos or so in your folder were all taken by me too.
Especially those =d
They are the ones i took with the telephoto lens.
I want to start keeping track of my photos soon.
Thanks! =D
"There are many memorable moments in a game. The duty of a photographer is to capture these moments and share it with others."Extra quote:"If you are taking a photo of ______, it doesn't matter which angle and how you take the photo, cos no matter how you take it, the subject will still look like a monkey."
My mind's unweaving/ 1:42 PM