Sunday, July 09, 2006
The PS exco met today. Again. Yep again.
We went shopping at Ikea.
This place is familiar. I must have been here before. Long long ago.
Only 5 of us turned up today however, but it was gd enuff.
Met up with Han Bin at Bishan Mrt.
We were supposedly meeting there.
Then I was outside the Mrt.
Han Bin called me to say she was inside the station already.
I said I was outside the station.
So I went in.
Just nice the Mrt came.
So I got on thinking she wuld hv boarded too.
Turns out she didn't.
Opps. So we met at Braddell Mrt instead.
Was already 12:55pm when we reached Queenstown Mrt.
The bus took ages to come.
145 came twice already.
We didn't know Ikea was 1 stop away.
So when the bus stopped 1 stop later, it was outside this shop called "Car Motors"
Half the bus got off.
That got me wondering.
Why would everyone be getting off at a car shop?
I began suspecting that Ikea was at that stop.
Then the bus moved and a blue and yellow building with the huge word "IKEA" passed by us too.
Drats.
We walked back.
Met up with Lydia, Charissa and Ming Jun at the Ikea cafe.
We were the latest.
Slowed by unforseen circumstances.
No idea how long we spent in Ikea.
Left at 4:15pm
I reached Bishan at 5:07pm.
The sun hasn't set yet.
That shows that its early today.
Hah.
Hey Tx.
Your evil wish didn't come true.
Noone made me carry 23847259 shopping bags today.
Hahahahahaha.
"Ikea is 1 stop away from Queenstown Mrt - A helpful tip learnt from experience"
My mind's unweaving/ 6:25 PM