Monday, July 24, 2006
In the event of a fire breakout:
1. Ensure that cones are placed at the correct spots so that the classes will know when to stand.
2. Inform students to wait for 5 minutes while they check if there is really a fire.
3. Debate if the fire is in the canteen or at the Ohana; or both.
4. Inform the students that surprisingly, there is indeed a fire.
5. Ensure that students are all lined up behind the correct cones.
6. Check whether every student is present.
7. Check whether every staff member is present.
8. Check whether every non-staff member is present.
9. Inform the principal that everyone has been evacuated.
10. Put out the fire.
They taught irony during GP lecture today. Sad to say, I can't tell the difference between irony and sarcasm.
Alright I got my Progress Report back today.
Here's my own perspective of each evaluation.
GP:
"Xin Chu's focus in class wavers from time to time."I dunno why but she always insists that I am not attentive in class, and she thinks I am always falling asleep. I must note that it has not been proven that one is attentive only if one is staring at the person speaking. On the other hand, goldfish stare and sleep.
Maths:
"Quiet in class."I am shy =)
Physics:
"He is a smart boy."After that he ticked "Needs Improvement" on my "ability to cope with the demands of the subject", "ability to grasp and understand concepts" and "ability to apply knowledge".
In other words, I am smart but just stupid.
Economics:
"Has good, positive learning attitude, but rather quiet in class. He is a responsible and motivated learner."Sounds good. No comments.
Geography:
"Xin Chu is a conscientious student but is too quiet in class."That's the 3rd teacher to say I am quiet. Am I that quiet? Oh yea. I think I am.
AHEM.
Chinese Language:
上课专心听讲,勇于发问,有领导能力,不但积极参与小组讨论,也积极带领小组同学参与讨论,对待作业非常认真,课业成绩很不错,继续努力,以考取更优秀的成绩。Aiyo. Cannot be helped la. Smart people is like this =D
My mind's unweaving/ 8:32 PM