<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Hey everyone. I got good news for all of you!!!

The AJ choir has just won the gold medal
plus
Choir Olympic Champion for their category!!!

Woohoo!!! Congrats to the AJ Choir !!!!
I bet they are enjoying their time in Xiamen now.


Anw I went to Pulau Tekong today.
Some tour which I went b4.
And I went again just for the sake of it.

I was with the 21/06 pple who were gg for the trip too.
Namely Kim, Carena, Jie Sheng and Song Hua.
Haha we spent the bus ride to the pier well.
Was teaching Carena how to play bridge.
I think she picked up most of the basics already.

Took dunno how long to reach the SAF pier.
The Tekong tour was the same.
We went to the auditorium to watch a clip, den we started on our tour of the facilities.

1st stop was IPPT.
Nothing much.
They just told us that SBJ and pull-up was easy to fail.
Den there was this challenge as to who can do the most pull-ups.
The best one from AJ was 16.
The army guy promptly went up, did 21 and said : I think that's enuff.
And he came back down.

2nd stop was my fav. IMT!
They demoed to us the procedures of marksmanship training.
Den they told us that we could try it out ourselves!
Woot. I haven't fired that thing for ages!
They gave us the 25m target I think.
Dam. Where's the challenge?
I want the 100m one.
Anyway i scored all 6 shots within the 2 circles from the middle.
The army guy watching me said I was good. =d

3rd stop was a tour of their living quarters.
They had a lounge lor.
Wah. That's NS?
There was a TV, video player, darts, RISK, chess, Monopoly, table soccer etc in there.
And its air-conditioned.
Seems like conditions in there are getting better and better. I still remember that there's an arcade in there.

The 4th stop was probably one of the best.
It was... FOOOOOOOOOOOD.
I haven't eaten lunch and I was starving badly.
And they placed trays of food in front of us and told us to try it out.
Wah. So nice. Can't resist sia.
Then they gave out these packets of biscuits.
You know how they are giving it out?
When you approach em, they tell you to open your bag.
And they fill your bag with biscuits.
Yep.
We all ate a lot there. And those food is really filling. Just a lot of carbohydrates in there. It looks like a small meal but its seriously super filling.

We went back to the pier after that.
Up next on the list was refreshments.
LOL. I was so darn full I could barely eat anymore.
But as all of us were super greedy, we took a lot of the food at the pier anyway.
The sea breeze was super cooling and strong. Could smell the salt in the air.

Went back to Singapore after that. And took a bus back to AJ.
Was a great trip at Pulau Tekong.
Oh yea. We played the best bridge game ever just before we reached AJ.
It was me, Kim, Carena and Song Hua in a game.

I thought Carena was my partner.
Kim thought Song Hua was her partner.
Carena thought I was her partner.
Song Hua knew he was my partner.

I bidded 5 clubs =D
If you know how to play bridge, you will know what that really means.
So we played for so long all the way till the end.
When Song Hua played the card that revealed he was my partner.
We were all momentarily stunned.
Especially Kim and Carena.
They had been attacking each other the whole game.
Hahahaha.
Song Hua and I won.
11 sets =)

"Bridge some day again?

Oh yea. My sis was telling me that there was this problem of an IP address conflict going on in the internet network.
That's not right. With 2 computers (me and my sis's) wad conflict can there be?
So being the network administrator, I went to check the network.
BLOODY HELL. FIVE COMPUTERS CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK.
-_- So that explains why my 512k network is running like a 56k.
Kicked everyone else out of the darn network and placed a password on it.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Hmmph.

My mind's unweaving/ 8:44 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012