Saturday, June 24, 2006
Character Profile [Tian Xiang]
1. Something random about you: Running faster and faster. Dunno want to chase who eh? XD
2. Challenge you to: Fit a dining table in your room =)
3. A colour I associate you with: Sky blue
4. Something I like about you: My best confidante
5. My first/clearest memory of you: Choon Boon bugging you in Sec 1
6. An animal you remind me of: polar bear
7. Something I've always wanted to ask you: Why so sad?
-------------------------------------------------------
Here's my replies to the character profile you did on me.
1. Something random about you: Internet is your life. =X [
No its only part of my life.]
2. Challenge you to: Don't use the computer for a week. Heh. [
What the!??!?Dats so darn evil!]
3. A colour I associate you with: Olive green. [
Huh? Why? Got something to do with NCC?]
4. Something I like about you: Good friend which shares my interest in gaming. =) [
Suddenly I feel so purposeless. Is gaming the only thing you can think of? Hmmmph.]
5. My first/clearest memory of you: They called for NCC Land stuff. You and Garyl broke away from the class (1-3) and sprinted towards the flag poles. That's all I know. =X [
They called for NCC Land people. We aint "stuff".]
6. An animal you remind me of: Is a bug an animal? =P [
Lemme guess how you concluded at that... you meant spiders.]
7. Something I've always wanted to ask you: Why so sian?? [
Life's boring you know?]
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey pple out there.
Yup. I am talking to y'all out dere.
I don't really know who drops by here everyday since I don't get many tags,
but does anyone want a character profile done? =)
I am in the mood to do a couple right now.
Offer lasts till tmr.
Request for one before the promotion period is over! =P
Labels: tag
My mind's unweaving/ 12:00 AM