Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Oo I was surprised today.
Went down early for breakfast with Tian Xiang.
How nice of me.
He was going for some chess competition.
I heard he won all 6 rounds today.
Congrats!
I had 1 hour with nothing to do after breakfast.
At first I thought of going home for a while
Changed my mind and headed for school instead to mug.
Reached the Mrt.
Suddenly someone approached me.
Hey he looked quite familiar
then he said "Hi... Xin Chu?"
o.O someone knows me and I don't know him?
Oh my he must have a perfect memory!
Turns out he was from Nanyang Primary too.
But he wasn't from my class.
He was from one of my close fren's class in Nanyang then.
And he knew me since then. Yet I only knew his name today.
Wow. I am impressed.
Pple nowadays have gd memory.
I can't even remember who was in my class last year now.
"Oh my. I sure have a poor memory indeed."
It didn't go inactive as I said it would.You know what I am talking about.
My mind's unweaving/ 7:55 PM