Thursday, June 22, 2006
The technician’s finally done with his work.
He’s been at it for about 2.5 hours.
Poor guy. He was running back and forth trying to figure out the problem.
I think he was changing some telephone wiring downstairs.
Tested the phone line. It still wasn’t working.
Then he came up and checked the wiring outside my house again.
Then he went down to change the telephone wiring downstairs again.
I would have offered him a drink. But for some reason I couldn’t find any in the house.
The technician left immediately after he was done fixing up my phone line.
He finished his job downstairs and left from there immediately.
I wasn’t even sure when he left.
I think he must have been wanting to get out as soon as possible.
Singtel Telecoms is so efficient.
They triple-checked with me that the phone line was working.
Twice by the technician and once from the Singtel office.
Hmmm. With the phone line up again, by rights my Internet should be up too.
But argh! This lousy modem obviously hates me.
All the lights are green on the modem except the light under the word “internet” which was RED.
This means that the modem cannot connect to the internet!!!
Argh!!! Now I have to spend another day offline.
This modem is so frustrating.
Its not the first time this has happened.
This is around the 4th time this year already!
And its bugging me.
Its so unpredictable when this modem will turn itself on me.
I wanna blog my entries =(
“I will do anything for that dumb light to turn green!”
My mind's unweaving/ 11:40 PM