Saturday, June 24, 2006
So much for reversing my sleeping time.
Yesterday This morning I slept at 6:17am.
Yup. I remember the time which I slept exactly.
It was so late that my dad had already gone to work when I went to bed.
The newspaper had also arrived too.
Hah. Cos yesterday I went out at 3am.
No of cos I didn't go out for fun.
Not many people go out at 3 am for a midnight stroll for 3 hours.
I went to meet up with my mom, my godma, my godsis and her fren at the void deck of their house.
Dunno what they were doing there either, but anyway I got dragged out of the house to go there.
My first and most basic job was to help them finish up the pizza which they had ordered and couldn't finish.
Dots.
Anyway the 5 of us stayed there to chat for 3 hours.
My godsis's fren was commenting on AJ.
He said he crashed quite a few JCs during the 1st 3 months.
But he didn't crash AJ.
Reason: the building looked so old from the outside it didn't appeal to him.
Yup. Couldn't have said it better. When's our renovation coming?
We nearly stayed to watch the sunrise, but they decided to go for breakfast
And my mom wanted to sleep, so I went home with her.
My godsis's fren would be catching a very early bus home.
Haha.
I might go get some sleeping pills ready.
I will be needing them tommorow night.
Argh.
"Slept at 4am, woke up at 2pm. Slept at 6am, woke up at 2pm. If I sleep at 6am then, do I gain 2 hours?"
My mind's unweaving/ 4:23 PM