<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Blogger is starting to get so unstable.
So I just backed up my blog with all the entries.
I hope Blogger dun collapse though.
Many people are jumping ship to another blogging service.
I dun plan to do so... yet



The outing yesterday failed again.
As usual, everyone backed out at the last minute so only 6 people turned up.
Ah nvm. I was half-expecting it.

I reached Yio Chu Kang MRT at 12pm as pre-planned.
Everyone was late.
It took 45 min by the time the last person arrived.
We took 13 anyway on the way to East Coast.

Someone suggested that we go do sth else instead of going to east coast since there were so few pple anyway.
And the sky was starting to darken.
So that started my most randomized trip ever.
We spent half the bus trip debating where to get off
I think Gary has the best suggestion ever. We should get off at the next stop, board the 3rd bus that comes, and get off at the 7th stop.
This will be the most randomized trip ever.
But when we reached Kallang Mrt
we all got off the bus suddenly.
I still haven't figured out why.. but nvm.
Dang this place is familiar.. I remember i passed through here on my 5 hour journey to East Coast the last time.
LoL. I still rmb that trip. It was very very very very long.

We went to Tampines Mall for lunch.
Ate at Pizza Hut.
Mmmm hvent gone there for ages.
Went to check wad movies were showing there.
We all couldn't decide on 1 movie so there was nothing much to do.
Li Le left to go for BBQ at east coast with his frens there.
The rest of us went over to Century Square to look at the movies there.
Played at the arcade for about 5 minutes.
The machine was bugged.
We wasted all our money.

This was getting boring. We had totally nothing to do, wandering aimlessly.
And everyone looked terribly bored.
A lot of complaints but there was nothing much I could do..

Marcus saved the day.
He volunteered his house for a mahjong session.
Wah FINALLY we got something to do.
It was already 2:30pm.
2 hours of aimless wandering already.
And I still got no idea how we ended up at Tampines.
Though its like my 1st time to Tampines Mall and Century Square.
Or rather one of the rare times which I find myself on the East-West line.
See. I am so sua gu.
They kept laughing at me ytd. =(

There was a direct bus to Marcus's house from Tampines.
That's gd. Saves another round of travelling back and forth and wasting money on the Ez-link card.
He lives at the border of Serangoon and Hougang.
I must remember that.

The mahjong table was already ready for us.
With the mahjong set ready beside it.
How nice of his mom =)
Marcus said he was gg to bathe so his mom played the 1st round for him.
Wah.

=====>>>>> Fast fowards 4 hours ====>>>>>>

Oo we finally finished 1 full round of mahjong le..
It was already 8pm.
Me and Joan won while Marcus and Zi Tong lost.
Rmb all my previous entries always saying that Marcus was always the only winner?
And he always won the most?
Hahahahaha this time its new.
A loss in homegrounds!
No home advantage =P
That's like something new.

We went down for dinner at some coffeeshop near Marcus's house.
The hor fan there tastes 4358347496 better than those in Bishan.
The hor fan in Bishan tastes feels like rubber.
Excessively hard and tasteless.

I stayed around to watch the soccer match at 9pm after that.
South Korea Vs Togo.
Actually soccer is quite interesting to watch.
Hmm I am starting to get interested in it.
But after watching 25 minutes of them kicking the ball around with poor accuracy and nothing interesting, they all decided to return to Marcus's house while I went home.
I am a gd boi
I dun stay out late =)

Approximately 1 minute after they left, Togo scored.
Lol. How suay can they get?
It was a swift attack from midfield.
Sprinted some distance.
Then sent the ball flying into the bottom left corner of the net.
Nice long ball.

The bus took forever to come.
I was so tempted to cab home cos there were so many cabs that passed by.
But I cant get tempted so easily.
Must save money.

Reached home at 10+
I was the earliest home.
o.O
Where's everyone?
Ah heck it would be better if my mom didn't know wad time I reached home =P
Anway today wasn't tat bad.
Early noon wasted but the mahjong session was great.
Let's have mahjong again =P
Oh wait.
I remember saying that gambling was bad.
Hahahahahaha.

"Gambling is bad when you lose, and its good when you win. But don't place big bets. Small bets are for entertainment purposes only."

My mind's unweaving/ 1:48 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012