Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Wah. Today I woke up late!
Half an hour late! Then I realised I haven't printed out my Geo notes.
Oh no! By the time I was done printing it was already 9:40.
Lessons starts in like 5 minutes and I am at home?
The printer is sooooo slow.
So I rushed out of the house.
Saw a cab passing by so I suddenly decided to cab to sch.
Haha.
The driver went to turn this big big round for no reason...
and he nearly fell asleep while driving..
wad a poor driver.
Nvm. I can't be bothered with him.
Reached school at 9:50.
The actual lesson had already started but people were still streaming in till 10.
Sigh. I should have gone to take the MRT instead. I will reach at 10 anyway.
Today's lessons were from 9:45 to 15:45.
No breaks.
I didn't eat breakfast.. for a moment I thought I was gonna starve badly.
But... after Geo and Maths.. Mr Lim walked in.
And he told us to go to Physics Lecture if we wanted. Optional.
Hahhahahaa! yea Mr Lim rox!
Part of the class went to play ball.
Part of the class went home.
Part of the class went to town.
The rest went to.. lecture?
Not sure how many went though.
Bet I can count the number on 1 hand.
I went to town.
With Zheng Kai, Jewel, Ken, Zi Tong, Jiamin, Lydia and Xueqin.
We spent about 10 min debating where to go, another 10 min debating where to get off and another 10 min debating where to go after we got off.
Hahahahaha.
Anyway we went to NYDC.
I have never heard of it before. Was wondering what that was.
Aiya. I am so sua gu. I still don't know what shops are in J8. Hahahahaha.
I rmb that place. We walked past it the other time when 13 went to town the day before the release of the O level results. I remember that day.
Oh yea practically all of us were sharing food today.
I realised how sensitive I am to chilli today.
The spicy pizza made me feel like I was on fire.
I sweated despite that the temperature wasn't that warm.
I think my face turned red le hahahaha.
No more such spicy food please. Thanks.
We went to Cathay after that. Was planning to catch a movie.
But the movie was quite late and we couldn't decide on a movie.
Went home instead. Kinda sad.
Got off at Bishan with Zkai and Ken. Zkai suddenly said he wanted to go back to town.
-_- I lost the mood already.
I went home. No idea whether they did go back after all. Maybe they did. Maybe not.
"We should have stayed in town! We could always shop there..."Proclamation: After this line its all Dota content. Non-Dota players might lost interest from this line onwards. The official blog entry ends with the above line.
Haha today I played a -sh (same hero mode) game with Ter, Tom,Tim,Tx and PS.
Er. the 4 Ts hahaha
Anyway Tx left at the start of the game, so it was me and Ter vs Tom,Tim and PS.
HAHA the game is so funny. All of us were using Nerubian Weaver.
Its so confusing when there's a clash.
You see spiders everywhere. Very fast moving spiders.
Tim said that this was a farming game. The race to be the best farmer.
Tom said that it was a race to be the best spider. I quite agree with Tom.
Seriously -sh is a very fun mode.
Everyone should try it one day.
Me and Ter won in the end.
I won the "Best Spider award" =)
"Anyone still want to play -sh?"
My mind's unweaving/ 11:59 PM