<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 05, 2006
Woooot today was such a fantastic day!
Woke up at 6am to go to sch for Geog make-up lecture at 7:45am
I suffered from insomnia last night.
Reason: been sleeping at average 3 am for the last week or so.
You wouldn't believe how many people are still up and awake at 3am! I aint alone you know.
My sleeping hours has been shifted so when I slept at 12am last night..
I couldn't fall asleep...

IVLE was still down. I couldn't print the Geog notes after all.
Nvm. I think many pple wun hv the notes either.

I was supposedly meeting someone for breakfast at 6:45am at Bishan Mac.
That someone woke up at around 6:45am.
Although I must admit that I had half expected it, it was kinda sad for me.
So poor me had to eat alone.
I hope someone is feeling guilty.

I reached school quite early at around 7:20am.
Saw Mrs Yim doing something for some debate thing going on today.
She told me that she couldn't meet our PW group today nor Wednesday.
That's not very good news early in the morning.
Nevertheless it was a nice day.

Most of the class turned up for Geog lecture.
Wow. Everyone is getting so enthu about geog lately.
I took a lot of notes today. More notes than I have ever taken on Geog in my life.
I am so proud of myself =)

Me, Marcus, Joan and Zi Tong went for lunch at NYP after Geog.
I have never seen the canteen so crowded before.
We couldn't find a seat so we went to the North Canteen.
Actually I think the North Canteen sells better food than the Food Junction.
We should go to the North Canteen more often.
NYP has 4 canteens. Lets visit all of them someday.
AJC has 1 canteen. I hope I never get to visit it ever again.

Surprisingly, after lunch, we came to a decision to go to AMK library.
That's a huge contrast from our usual activity.
We would usually go to Grassroots to play pool but today something was very different.
Joan and Zi Tong wanted to go to AMK library to do PW so I decided to go there to do some homework =)
Marcus came along to relax after lunch.
Oh there's definitely a big difference in doing homework outside and doing homework at home.
In the latter, I always fail to do anything while in the former, there's a lot of work being done!
I managed to read till the 2nd last chapter of the book!
Woohoo! I will finish reading it before the sun sets!

We all spent a lot of time chatting at the library.
It was sure fun. I miss our chatting sessions.
Hahahahahaha enjoyed myself a lot in our chats today.
We met Kim and Carena at the library too. No idea wad they were doing there though.
Kim has a new phone. I want a new phone too. Someone buy me a new phone?

Left the library at around 4+.
Aren't we hardworking to stay at the library for 3 hours?
Hahahahaha.
Marcus went to the gym to train.
That fit guy.
The rest of us went home.

Quite happy today. I kinda missed everyone for the first week. Going to school still rocks better than stoning at home. Everyone seems so happy today. =)

Oh ya 20/06 gave me a gd idea today.
They were going to celebrate their class's birthday on the 20th of June and cut the cake at 8:06pm (20:06)

So I thought it would be nice if 22/06 could celebrate on the 22nd of June and cut the cake at 10:06pm! Isn't it such a gd idea? Suggestions anyone?

"Whew. Good thing I ain't from 03/06. Imagine waking up at 3am to cut a cake!"

My mind's unweaving/ 4:59 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012