<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Day 3.
3 exams today.
Maths. Chinese Listening Comprehension. Geography.

I mugged for Maths so hard yesterday. But still got no inkling of induction
And lo and behold!
2 questions came out on induction.
20+ marks
OMG la.
That's like a gone-case paper for me.
I didn't count, but I am quite sure I left enough blank spaces to auto-fail Maths.
Maths is gone.
Definitely.
The paper was extremely tough.
I think many people will agree with me.

Chinese Listening Comprehension was a breeze.
I am surprised they turned on the aircon.
There's still a debate going on whether qn 10 is A or C.
Its A. I think. Hah.

Ok Geography... I would say it was relatively ok.
Q1a was practically a giveaway since we were tipped off about it.
All I had to do was throw in everything from the notes =)

I wasn't sure wad Q1b was talking about.
So I began writing nonsense onto it.
After all, I didn't want to let 6 marks go to waste.
Wad landforms are there near a ridge?
Ok. 1st there's the ridge.
So i began saying that er.. magma solidifies and forms a ridge.
Though I doubt that's correct.
Then I thought.
Hey that's too short.
Ok what else can magma form?
Ohhh. Block mountains!
Ok so I began writing about block mountains.
Total crap don't u think?
I nearly thought of going all the way to talk about island arcs but I don't remember seeing that on the notes. And that's an over-exaggeration anyway.
Hahaha. The power of carefully worded nonsense.

Q2 was a tonne of copying. from the information they gave on the insert.
Barely any contextual knowledge was required. A giveaway I would say.

Q3 was another series of crapping. Wrote everything that came into my mind.
And I didn't bother to note whether it made sense or not.
I doubt it makes much sense anyway.

But I think I will pass Geog. Hahaha.
I realise that quantity matters more than quality in Geog.
Cos when you write a lot of stuff down there's bound to be something that's correct.
Lol.



It was 3pm when the exams were over.
Omg I was starving lor.
I havent ate a morsel for the whole day.
We went to Pizza Hut at Ang Mo Kio.
Me. Marcus. Joan. Gary. Ken.
Pizza Hut again. It felt like I just went there very recently.
Which is true cos I did go there only 2 weeks ago.

We contemplated over a movie after the meal.
Ended up finding out that there was a movie showing at 4pm at Jubilee.
it was 3:57pm.
Haha we strolled there anyway.
Jubilee is so close. We reached there at exactly 4pm.

We went to watch Runaway Vacation.
Quite a nice movie.
Simple storyline. Light humour.
I would rate it 3.5 stars out of 5.
This show has no special effects unlike shows like X-Men.
If you want to get away from those kinda fake looking shows with super digital effects,
I would recommend this show.
Its quite decent. A relaxing and simple show.
I think its a great change from X-Men.
At least the movie is realistic.
Don't stress yourself out from watching something like Scary Movie 4 after the exams.
If you want to destress, RV is a much better choice.
After watching Date Movie, I think Scary Movie 4 will only add more stress.
I might watch it after the hols though.

They covered some aspect of homeschooling in that movie.
Darn. Why didn't I get to watch it before I started on my GPP?
There's a solid example in that show!

We went for dinner after that.
Went to Swensons.
Mmmm ice cream.
Hope everyone enjoyed themselves today =)

It will be all over in 2 days.
Gogogogogo pple.
I need a lot of destressing after the exams.

"One in ten. Hmmm."

My mind's unweaving/ 8:09 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012