<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 30, 2006
Woohoo! The last exam's down and finally its all over!

Ok brief summary of Physics.
Section A was ok.
I only guessed 3 out of 10 answers.
Section B was ok too.
I figured out one last question at the last minute =D
Why would anyone want to project a particle upwards towards the top of a building and throw another particle downwards from the top of the building to see if they hit?
But I found the answer anw.

Section C was a killer.
The cruel and merciless Section C took a dagger and plunged it into my weak heart.
I couldn't do more than half of Section C.
Omg. Nooooooooooooooooo.
that's over 20 marks gone already!

I hope my name don't appear on the "Worst Results" chart.
Hopefully.


Ok so the exams are over.
Almost everyone went out today.
Me, Marcus, Joan, Gary, Ken and Zi Tong went for lunch.
We were debating whether to go to Marina Square but we settled for Orchard instead.
Went to Takashimaya to eat Pepper Steak =)

After dat we spent about 30 min(or was it 45 min?) debating what to do next.
Its like... we are in town.
In our uniforms.
Which limits our activities a lot.
After much decision and debate, we decided to go window shopping at heeren.

I still ain't sure how we came to that decision but anyway we went to the top floor of heeren.
Den went down floor by floor visiting every shop in the place.
After that we went to Specialist shopping centre and did the same thing.
Kids toys are so fun.
I miss my childhood. Lol.

Sigh I just came to realise how many nice stuff are out there.
But I got a limiting factor.
Budget.
Everything's kinda ex. Especially when I saw this $600+ jeans.
Its like so omg.

Must faster save up/ earn money to buy down Orchard!
I got many years ahead.

After that we went to Cathay Cineleisure to do the same thing again.
iMac has an interesting camera.
Its so darn funny.
Ok. Conclusion: we spent 5 hours roaming Orchard.
Seriously if I had the budget I would have been shopping.
But window shopping is interesting enough.

We walked about 5 steps out of Cathay when Tian Xiang and Wee Keong suddenly came up behind us.
Their class outing apparently was at Cathay too.
I heard of its umm.. how do I phrase it?
Dwindling success. Yup.

At least they had more pple lor.
The one I organised had 6 pple. They had 7.
But we ended with 5 pple at night.
They ended with 3 pple in the afternoon.
Aiya.


Anyway we are having our 1st class outing for 22/06!!!
Thanks to Lydia's intitative we got the ball rolling.

We will be having a class dinner on Mon evening.
This coming Mon.
Right now, we got about 12 to 14 people confirmed going!
Woohoo. Noone said they can't go so far!
We are gonna have the most successful class outing ever!
Cheers =)

To those who haven't confirmed: The whole class's going except you all! Its so awkward if everyone turns up and you don't right? =P
So please do come haha.

Rather sad lo.
My blog hits fell greatly recently by abt 35%
Its experiencing economies of scale.
Eh is that right?
Or is it diseconomies of scale?
I got poor econs knowledge.
Ah nvm.
The tagboard's dead again.
Tag pple.
Thx =D

My mind's unweaving/ 5:50 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012