Sunday, June 04, 2006
IVLE is down. Omg. Now how do I print my Geog notes?
I remember I just wasted the whole day away today again.
I managed to read finish half of 《城南旧事》though i said i will finish it yesterday.
But I kind of have too weak a will to do homework so I guess it will get delayed again.
I spent the whole day playing Hexic and Dota.
Sigh. Actually Hexic is quite a fun game.
I reached Mastery Level 9.
I think its too hard to get to Level 10.
Nvm. I will try again next time.
Ok another day wasted. If I don't finish reading that book by tmr I wun be sleeping tmr night. I must have the determination! don't invite me for a dota game tmr night pls!!!!! i will thank you!
"When there's a will, there's a way. Where's my will?"
My mind's unweaving/ 11:36 PM