<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 22, 2006
I spent quite some time trying to figure out the problem with my Internet connection yesterday.
Probably surfed through a tonne of Windows Help files.
But still couldn’t solve the problem.
Funny thing was my phone line was down too.
I had practically lost connection to the outside world.
Hah.

Then my Dad put two and two together and figured out that the Internet was down cos my phone line was down.
Oh yea. Why didn’t I think of that?
The technician is coming down this afternoon to resolve the problem with my phone line.
I hope the configurations I made to my computer yesterday didn’t kill the Internet after all.

Hopefully I will be seen online this evening =)
It still feel so weird to have no Internet access.
Did everyone miss my presence online?
Lol. That was a joke.
At least this is a good gauge.
If I aint online, something must have happened to me or my Internet connection.

My sis’s coming back home from China soon.
Next week I think.
I aint even sure.
I better start cleaning up the computer soon.
My desktop is now cluttered with junk.
So is “My Documents”.
I estimate there’s about 3 GB worth of junk there.
Oh dear. My computer is in such a big mess.
Lately I am starting to realize that I am needing the Search function to find something in “My Documents”.
That will give some idea of how much junk is in there.
Did a brief scan on my files.
9072 files in total.
Wow. There’s so much junk to clean out.

I hope my sis continues to use her laptop.
I am feeling kinda lazy to surf through junk.
Haha.
And I will have to arrange them neatly too.
Argh. What a bother.

My mind's unweaving/ 11:37 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012