<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
My Internet went down today.
I guess even it wants me to study.
So I finally did some serious studying today.
Studied a bit of Econs.
Actually I just skimmed through it.
I will probably study the part where Mr Choi taught (and is still teaching) in detail.
Since I have absolutely no memory of him teaching anything.
Sigh. When’s the next Econs teacher taking over?

I am hoping that my Internet is up soon.
It sure feels weird to have no access to the Internet.
Anyway I typed this entry in Mircrosoft Word.
So that I can blog it when I finally get my Internet back.

I am starting to get so bored of the hols.
Its absolutely boring.
Its so much better in school.
At least there’s people to chat with.
But I dread the first week of Term 3.
Can we like skip that and go on with school life?
I guess not.

The promo exams are coming.
I still feel okay about it though.
Just as I always am.
Everytime before a major exam comes up I am always so relaxed
Maybe I will get nervous 1 day before the exam.
Hahahaha.

Relax pple. Exams are just part and parcel of school life.
Don’t view it as the biggest obstacle in your life and you will do fine.
A relaxed mind is always the best way to approach an upcoming exam.
Instead of getting so nervous about it, take a break, relax and calm down.
And good luck to everyone for their exams =)

“Huh? Test? You mean there’s a test today?” – me in secondary school, always having a relaxed attitude towards tests cos I never know when there’s one.
Nevertheless, when I meant a relaxed mind, I don’t mean something like this hahaha. This example is just a joke.

My mind's unweaving/ 11:35 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012