Saturday, June 10, 2006
OMG LA. BLOGGER ATE UP THIS ENTRY. I HAD BEEN TYPING IT FOR 1.5 HOURS. NOW I HAVE TO RETYPE IT AGAIN.
Anyway. Here goes.
Today is the 10th of June.
Happy Birthday Tian Xiang and Jewel!!!I spent 4 hours yesterday inviting people to Tian Xiang’s birthday dinner. It was quite successful =D
I went out early at 11:30am today. Its considered early for me cos usually I wake up at 1pm.
No I ain’t a lazy pig. I just tend to stay up late.
Anyway I reached Plaza Singapura at 12pm. Met up with Gary and Marcus.
We were planning a surprise for Tian Xiang there.
It was supposed to go like this.
Tian Xiang and Kim were having lunch first.
Then Kim will bring Tian Xiang to us where we can surprise him there before we all go for lan.
Tian Xiang and Kim went to Ichiban Boshi for sushi.
Me, Marcus and Gary went to Kopitiam for lunch.
What a big contrast.
Finished lunch at around 1:30pm.
They were still eating. So we went to Paradiz 1st for pool.
Marcus said I didn’t play seriously today.
Maybe I didn’t.
I lost every game today hahahahaha.
Nvm. I will give you all a better game next time.
Kim notified us that they were reaching Paradiz Centre.
So we went up to camp outside Headquarters. (Headquarters is the name of the lan shop)
We camped and waited. And waited. And waited.
After some time we begin to realize that something was wrong.
Went in and found out that they were already in there.
Wdh.
Wad poor campers we are.
How did they go in and all of us didn’t know?
So the surprise didn’t turn out as it was supposed to be.
Timothy, Douglas, Teck Ching and Zheng Kai turned up there too.
Wow. I am quite surprised.
Haven’t seen everyone for ages.
Let’s have a Herd outing this hols.
VIPs are welcome.
Marcus said I broke his fragile heart today.
Sorry Marcus!
我不是故意的~!
Forgive me kk?
I will give you a treat next time =)
We left at 5pm.
It was getting late and we were meeting everyone else at Bishan at 5:30pm.
Half-way to the MRT, we suddenly realized that we had forgotten abt Teck Ching.
Omg. He was still at the arcade at Paradiz.
I rushed bak to meet up with him.
Paiseh.
We decided to take a shortcut to the MRT so that we could reach the MRT station at the same time as the rest.
But when we reached the MRT station, they called us.
“Where are you?”
“We are inside the MRT station already.”
“Huh?? So fast? We are still at the same spot!”
Turns out that they stayed at the same spot to wait for us to catch up with them.
How nice.
But the shortcut was a different route from the route they took.
So we didn’t meet them.
The MRT came.
But it was so full we couldn’t get on.
By the time we got on the next train it was already 5:20pm.
We were definitely going to be late.
But when we reached Bishan, only Jia Xin was there.
Many people had said they couldn’t make it at the last minute.
But 7 pple turned up =)
Me, Timothy, Chris, Teck Ching, Jia Xin, Pui Kit and Chi Hong.
There were like so many blue and yellow cars on the road waiting for us.
But Tian Xiang chose to take the huge red double-decker one instead.
Lols.
We reached his house at around 6+.
His room had been renovated recently.
Last time when I went to his house, I thought that his room was small.
Now the size of his room got halved.
Wah. How does anyone ever fit in there?
The 8 of us managed to squeeze into that room anway.
I think that’s a very remarkable achievement.
The pple were wondering why there were so few pple online.
Dats cos 8 of us were behind 1 computer screen.
Hahahahaha everyone should have come.
It was sooo fun.
Dinner was good.
Buffet-style.
We ate to our fill.
The cake was good.
Mango-style.
Mocca-style.
There were two cakes.
Wah. Both tasted just as good.
We went back to Tian Xiang’s room after that.
Here’s where the most fun part of the day begins.
We all laughed till we had stomach cramps.
Really enjoyed ourselves.
He had this trophy in the room with the word "shuai" on it.

so quoting him: "I am DAMN shuai!"
Lets just say that we helped Tian Xiang do some publicity.
Yea. Wad are frens for? =D
Oh ya. Didn’t anyone leave behind a slice of cake?
We totally forgot about it. Oh well.
Left his house at around 9:45pm
It was getting late I think.
Most of us took a bus home.
Passed by Mac on the way back.
The whole Mac was extremely crowded!!!
About 100+ people squeezed inside that tiny space with all eyes on the TV screen.
A paper on the front door of the Mcdonalds indicated that there were 3 matches being shown tonight.
Wah. Business will be good I suppose. Everyone's staying up late to watch soccer.
Haven’t laughed like that for ages.
I am very happy today.
Let’s enjoy ourselves like that once again.
Who’s birthday is next?
“Hahahahahahahaha”
My mind's unweaving/ 11:59 PM