Friday, June 09, 2006
ARGH. Poor me has been suffering the whole day.
I have had gastric pain since morning till now!!
Sigh. I should have eaten breakfast today.
Went to sch again for Physics lessons at 9:30
Mr Lim covered more qns but still we didnt finish it.
I think I will just go look through the answers and hope I understand it.
I am so gonna fail Physics for the upcoming test.
I started having gastric pains during Physics.
Did anyone notice that something was wrong with me since Physics?
Maybe not.
Anyway I went for Geog. Didn't eat yet.
Spent a few more hours in there.. then I went to see Mrs Yim for PW.
Omg. She said our GPP was on the right track and we only need to make A FEW MINOR adjustments.
Then when we met her, she pointed out so many stuff that I no longer thought that would have been considered MINOR.
Sian.
GPP still not approved.
I thought we could celebrate today.
Oh well =(
The rest of the pple had left for lunch about 1.5 hr ago.
They probably had finished lunch alrdy.
But I called Marcus anyway to ask him to accompany me for lunch.
He agreed.
How nice =)
But its been about 4.5 hours since I started having gastric pains then..
I probably dragged it for too long..
Went to buy take-away at NYP.
Then me and Marcus went to play pool at Grassroots.
It was a long wait there. I was nearly done reading today's Strait Times when they called us in.
Joan, Gary and Leon joined us later.
Anyway. I realised something at today's pool.
For some reason I can choose to play normal or tyco.
When I feel like playing a normal game, I wun tyco.
When I feel like playing a tyco game, I do it all the way.
HAHAHAHA.
tycoing is fun lor.
Everyone shld try it too.
Ow. My stomach is still hurting.
Anyone got any solutions to gastric pains other than eating?
Cos I finished dinner alrdy.
Please tell me if you got any solutions.
Thanks a lot.
Ow....
"Excess stomach acid causes gastric pain right? I should go consume some alkali then. What contains alkali? Oh yea. Soap. I should eat some soap."
My mind's unweaving/ 6:24 PM