Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Economics.
Sigh.
Ok it wasn't that bad.
The essay question was practically a giveaway cos they gave us the exact question as practice before.
But the case-study, where I thought I would have pinned my hopes on... was a total killer.
I decided to force my way through the paper with "carefully worded nonsense"
(Refer to the poster for more info)

Alright. I only used Table 1 for the case-study question.
I totally didn't touch the 3 sections which they gave us.
Maybe its only for reference.
Nvm.
I think I will pass Economics.
After all, the essay question will save me. I hope.
I only didn't know how to do the last 3 questions of the case-study.
That, however takes up 18 marks of the 30 marks for the case-study.
So unless I manage to convince the teacher with my "carefully worded nonsense", I am down for Economics.
Mr Choi retired today.
If you don't know who Mr Choi is, he has a very significant speech rate.
And he teaches Economics.
Er.. slowly and carefully.
So that umm.. we supposedly absorb information slowly
to prevent information overload. Yea.
Ok so he's retired. And we are probably getting a new Econs lecturer.
YAY! I mean aww.. so sad to see him go.
I wonder who's our new Econs lecturer?
Tommorow is Geography and Maths. And Chinese Listening Comprehension.
Er.. anyone studying for listening compre?
LOL.
Anyway Geography doesn't need a lot of in-depth studying and practise.
Cos I can always crack my brain, think of any trace of information that I can, and write "carefully worded nonsense" all over it.
And you are bound to score points somewhere or the other.
However, Maths needs a lot of practise and in-depth knowledge.
And once you get a step wrong, the question's gone.
Oh no. I haven't started on Maths.
I still remember my results chart for Maths.
Its a negative gradient with an increasing drop rate.
I better buck up for Maths.
I want, I can, and I will get a Pass for Maths.
Sounds familiar?
Haha.
From Mr Heng's blog,
CH Homecoming Day Food Fun FairOLD BOYS of CH, Come Back for the annual Homecoming Day Food & Fun Fair.
All sec1 to sec3 classes putting up food and games stalls. Among the numerous stalls, some highlights include gigantic big BBQ affair by Mr Bobby Yong's form class, Dunking Pool by Mr Danny Tan's tennis CCA and the sports class, LAN games by Ms Angelin Wong and Ms Leong Seyean's form classes, to name but a few.Pool your money and come dunk your favourite teachers - we are asking for a respectably high price to be dunked though ... HAHA ...
VENUE: CH Campus - Sec Plaza and Pri Parade Square
DAY: 1 Jul 2006 Saturday
TIME: 9am - 3pm
Coupons available at booths on the day itself. Cash is accepted too.Anyone interested? Oh my I am an OLD boy alrdy.
I will probably be going back on that day and hopefully some people would come along too =)
Hope to see everyone back at CHS on that day.
Hey non-CHS pple.
Want a chance to look around CHS?
Don't miss it!
Only available on that one day! =D
You should see all that stuff our principal put up.
I wonder how much he has added since the last time I went back.
I think the gals shld go.
Cos you don't get many opportunities to go into CHS without attracting extra attention.
Lol.
Hey its a fantastic school ok?
Come along then.
Cya all on Sat then!
My mind's unweaving/ 1:16 PM