Thursday, June 15, 2006
Hahahahaha today for once I tried to rmb my dream.
Decided the best way was to note down some details before I forget the dream totally in about 5 minutes.
So yea, cos I noted it down I still rmb it now.
Its a dam interesting dream lols
It was a class outing.
Dun ask me which class cos I dunno.
Though i remember seeing Tian Xiang, Marcus and Jia Min
Can't remember the rest though.
We were going to Malaysia LOL
I think it went like this
Someone suggested that we go to malaysia for our outing cos we couldn't decide where to go.
And everyone said OK and everyone went home to get their passports.
Hahahahahaha.
Then we all met at the Causeway to cross the bridge.
But wdh.
The Causeway was under construction or sth.
So we had to cross this wooden bridge.
And the bridge was held up by a total of FIVE screws.
YUP. when i stepped on the bridge the wood totally bent downwards.
But its quite flexible so it didnt break.
No idea why though.
Anyway, we all crossed this bridge made of wood and 5 screws.
Then we reached this checkpoint thingy made of 1 counter and 1 person behind it.
Then the person said first time visitors to Malaysia must fill in a form.
I rmb Tian Xiang was filling up the form. LOL.
I didn't have to. Cos for some reason I had a stamp in my passport.
And the person said I could pass cos I had a stamp.
So I went through the checkpoint and waited.
And there were many people coming out from the checkpoint!
I saw Bowen, Marvin, Johnson, Leon and even Vincent Chee LOL.
Turns out everyone poned school to go to Malaysia for their outing.
Hahahahahahaha.
We headed over to take this train to somewhere.
No idea where.
But I remember the train's destination.
We were going to Paradiz Station.
Lol. It was 1 stop away from what I recall.
After we got off, we went to take a bus to the airport. Though I can't remember why we were going to the airport.
Then Marcus for some reason was at one of the bus stops ahead of us.
So he got on the bus half-way on the journey.
Hahahahahahaha. That sounds so familiar.
We reached the airport after that. Quite a huge place. And very grand too.
Looked like some hotel to me.
We then went to these self check-in counters to check ourselves in.
Then I realised that my passport had expired on the 10th of June.
Checked the date in my dream.
It was the 12th of June!
Ahhh.. Passport expired!
I began wondering if they would let me pass since the passport expired only 2 days ago.
Anyway I gave up and decided to go home instead while everyone went to the beach.
I remember they were going to the beach.
I cant rmb why they were at an airport to go to a beach.
But yea. Dreams are unexplained.
Suddenly, for no specific reason I was back at Catholic High.
One of the classrooms I remember.
Then Jia Min started talking abt Project Work.
And I remembered that I was meeting up with my PW mates for PW later.
So I woke up and went for PW.
[-----Back to reality-----]
ARGH. Woke up late!
Rushed out of the house and headed for AMK library.
They managed to get a table for the 1st time.
Amazing sia.
I wasn't expecting them to get a table so I searched every corner of the library except there.
And I took like forever to find them.
Anyway we settled some issues on our PW today.
I hope the GPP get approved soon.
I just remembered what I was going to blog about 2 entries ago.
Bishan Library is going to be open soon!!! =D
They moved the shelves in already!
That means the construction is done!
They will be moving the books in soon. And I will have a 4-storey library 5 minutes away from my house
Yay!!!!!
Hey pple. Come to Bishan libray for your PWs next time. Its a very nice place.
I can't wait for the library to open =P
"For some reason my dream was a mixture of all the information I absorbed recently. But its quite an interesting dream. Hahahahahaha."
My mind's unweaving/ 2:44 PM