Saturday, June 17, 2006
Had another weird dream today.
I keep having such weird dreams.
This time it was a Msn conversation.
Me, Jia Min, Lydia, Zhi Yu and Timothy in one msn conversation.
Don't ask me what Tim was doing there.
I got no idea either.
Anyway guess wad was the topic in that msn conversation?
Our chinese teacher! Omg.
How did I manage to dream about her??
Must be cause lately everyone talking about their chinese homework.. thus this dream.
Anyway you all won't believe wad the topic was in that msn conversation.
I distinctly recall Lydia saying how nice Yan lao shi was.
and Jia Min saying she was a wonderful teacher.
and Zhi Yu seconding all that.
Oh ya. Lydia was saying Yan lao shi gave her a treat.
I can't remember anything Timothy said though.
Wow. I can't believe everyone gathered to compliment yan lao shi.
And I still haven't figured out how tim was connected to all that.
Anyway dreams are so randomized.
I dreamt that I was selling ice-cream in some random place.
50 cents per ice-cream.
Anyone interested?
Mmmm. It tasted good.
Then suddenly I found myself thinking that it was getting late.
Its already 5pm.
I had to go for a camp at 7pm.
And it was my third camp this hols.
Something's seriously wrong. I didn't even have 1 camp this hols.
How could that be the 3rd camp?
I think the only one who have had close to 3 camps this hols is Pui Kit.
Hahahahaha. Don't you agree Pui Kit?
Oh wait. I think Gary had 2. I wonder who had longer camps.
Back to my camp.
I remember it was a.. science camp.
What is a science camp??
I got totally no idea.
Then I was asking those people in the msn conversation whether they were going for the camp too.
They said "Crazy. Why would you want to go to that camp?"
So I decided to pon the camp.
Weird.
Then at another point of time I was wearing this shirt.
Very nice shirt. It had all the maths formulas on it.
With the questions and answers of the latest Maths common test.
Then Mr Tham was analysing the shirt.
He said I was cheating.
Oh well.
Its just a shirt.
"How random. I should sleep early next time. I tend to get very random dreams."
My mind's unweaving/ 2:59 PM