Thursday, June 29, 2006
Chinese.
Boring 3 hours.
I got an sms in the morning telling me to bring my own 稿纸(chinese foolscap as Mr Toh calls it) just in case.
..... Bringing my own foolscap paper is bad enough
Now I must also bring my own 稿纸??
Nvm. They provided anyway.
It looked like they hurriedly photocopied a piece of paper about 24542385 times for everyone.
The page wasn't aligned either.
The compo looked tough at first glance.
Cos I wasn't interested in doing the qn with the pic and the rest didn't look easy.
But I realised the picture qn was a nice topic =D
I got a lot of opinions on that topic.
It was on politics.
So I wrote. And wrote. And wrote. And wrote. And wrote.
Throughout the whole 1.5 hours.
They started the next paper immediately.
Finished it with about 15 minutes to spare.
So I wasted the rest of the time away counting the number of words I wrote in my chinese compo.
1035 words.
I doubled the word limit.
Cheers =)
The paper wasn't that hard after all.
But the 10 marks questions all had word limits.
Its not easy to score on those 2 questions since I had to cramp in as many points as possible without going too far past the word limit.
Overall, the paper was much better than expected.
Ok lets be more direct.
Chinese was dam easy!
Yay. I have gotten 1 H1 pass. On the other hand, I will probably fail all 3 H2s
Wow.
On another note, recently a picture was koped from my blog without permission.
I have my intellectual property rights ok?
Please dun kope my stuff without permission.
Especially when you are putting it up on another site.
Heng I don't adopt watermarks.
I don't need the extra publicity here.
Thanks.
Was feeling a little down today.
No its not stress.
Considering there's only 1 last paper left.
It can't be stress.
Nvm. I might cheer up soon.
Been feeling kinda sad for a few days.
Sigh.
"Waiting. Waited. Was waiting... What am I exactly waiting for?"
My mind's unweaving/ 5:24 PM