Thursday, June 15, 2006
I realised I havent done a full round of blog hopping for some time.
Mayb its cos the number of people on my links has been constantly increasing.
So it takes longer and longer to do my full round.
Anway I started on my full round today.
Noticed that some pple's cbox only had the top half while the bottom half to input the msg was gone.
Correction: as a matter of fact, only Chris's tagboard wasn't working properly.
Eh Chris... got any idea to fix it?
Maybe replace the tagboard?
Anyway since this is a random entry on blogs anyway, I will be nice and inform the world that Kok Mun Kiat, the chess king, actually has a blog!
Wah! Did you all know that?
Wait before that, do you all know someone called Kok Mun Kiat existed?
Ah joking =P
His blog's actually been in existence longer than my blog I think.
Wah! Another big surprise.
So yea. He's complaining that noone ever visits his blog.
Though I aint sure if he visits mine either.
But I will be nice to help him advertise and maybe help to increase his hits temporarily for 1 day.
Anyway. His blog is at
http://mkvi.wordpress.com/KMK. you owe me a treat now.
Hahahahahahahaha.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:57 PM