Thursday, June 08, 2006
Oh dear. That last entry looks very weird on my blog.
I decided to rewrite today's entry in style.
My own style.
Due to the content of this entry, I ain't obliged to mention any names today.
Today we had Physics lessons by Mr Lim. At 8:45 in the morning.
I woke up late AGAIN. for the 2nd time in a row.
And it was raining heavily outside.
I rushed out of the house as it dropped to a drizzle.
But when I reached YCK, it was pouring again.
Sigh.
Reached class 5 minutes late. Most of the class was already present.
Oh my. Everyone's so enthu.
The clock was frozen at 10:30. So i didn't really notice the time.
Mr Lim started telling us abt the mistakes we made during SPA.
and he even recorded down the names of the people who made mistakes and the mistakes they made.
Wow. How hardworking of him.
The good thing is.. my name didn't appear under any category =D
Yay! Full marks incoming!
Congrats to everyone else whose name didn't appear either!
Lessons ended quite early. It was still about 10:45.
I went NYP to eat with the pple.
We went to the North Canteen.. I don't like the Food Junction actually.
Me and ummm.. some pple went to Grassroots after that.
Played pool for abt 3 hrs.
Omg we spent half an hour on a 3-man 9-ball game. That's like such a big waste of money..
I remember that it was a very very long game..
Anyway we went to AMK after that to eat again.
Cos we all felt quite hungry after 3 hours.
We spent a lot of time chatting after that.
Chatted about many stuff. Can't remember what though.
Then suddenly someone said: hey look! isn't that ___ and ___?
o.O some pple are being secretive.
Ahem.
But seriously AMK is not a very safe place.
Everyone always get spotted there.
Nvm then. I don't wanna get slaughtered in going through the details.
Lets cut if off here.
Have a nice day =)
"Tsk."By the way, I need enough people to confirm that they are going on Tuesday.
No point organising such a big outing if only about 6 to 7 people are going.
Please tell me on Msn whether you are going or reply to Wee Keong or me.
Thanks =)
My mind's unweaving/ 7:07 PM