Thursday, June 01, 2006
Dear Diary,
nothing much happened today. I met up with the peeps for project work again today.
This is our 3rd meeting in 4 days. I think our PW will be approved soon.
I stayed back in the library for a while to do my Physics homework. Yes, diary, I was mugging. I realised that I didn't know how to do many questions and I looked at some formulas for the first time.
I think I am either suffering from amnesia or I haven't been listening to Physics lectures.
Could anyone tell me which one it is?
I have decided to format my GC after the hols. Its bad for my studies.
It rained as I stepped out of the library today. The heavens didn't want me to go home. I went home in the rain. I spent the rest of the day wasting my time away.
Oh dear. I am starting to get worried about the exams.
Cya then Diary. Good night. June just began 11 hours ago.
Your wonderful owner
My mind's unweaving/ 11:19 PM