Monday, May 29, 2006
Hi pple. I am a happy guy today =)
Woke up slightly later than planned.
Decided to ask my mom whether I could make an ATM card
So I went: "Mom, I am thinking of making an ATM card..." (in chinese)
Mom: "Ok. Go make one now then." (in chinese too)
wait a moment. no hesistation? no questions? not even a hint of disagreement?
Wow. i love my mom. she rox!
The bank queue wasn't that long. 10min spent queueing. 5 min spent at the counter.
They have gd services. My card was ready in 5 min.
went for breakfast with my mom. then i went off for PW
Amanda called me as I reached outside the MRT station. venue was moved to AMK library. Whew.
If i boarded the train I would have a long long long distance to walk.
I was kinda surprised when I reached the AMK library.
There were 4 out of 5 PW groups there!
22/06 has unanimously met at the library... at umm a nice corner of the library
Chatted. Joked. Laughed there. Read
comics reference books and encyclopedias. Its so fun chatting with the peeps.
Sigh. Haven't felt so happy for some time.
we got thrown out later though. They said they wanted to do storytelling session there.
Opps. I didn't say which nice corner were we at, did I? =)
Went for lunch with Marcus and Leon and someone I didn't know.
We decided to go pooling later.
Oh gd. The 1st day of the hols start with pooling. This is a gd start.
I realised that 9-ball is as fun as 8-ball pool.
We should play 9-ball more often =)
Oh my. The stuff they talk about. Remind me to stay away from such stuff.
My mind's unweaving/ 8:16 PM