Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Today they announced sth.
Tml's a half-day
supposedly in recognition of the efforts put in by Basketball and Volleyball.
Tml's also CCA day.
hmmm hw nice.
Nvm. I sound sarcastic.
Anyway it didn't come as a surprise to me cos I alrdy heard abt it b4 hand.
I hope tml turns out fine.
I havent had a happy day for ages.
Many sad days of course.
I am never happy. Never have been since...
Actually I don't know when I was last happy.
I am too used to being sad.
Its part of my life you know?
My holiday plans are still as empty as ever.
I am already definite that I will be spending the whole June hols alone. Feeling lonely.
Who will bother anyway?
Ignore me, I am just here muttering to myself.
Is there a way to go back in time?
I want to return to the past, return to happier moments, return to true joy.
My mind's unweaving/ 4:28 PM